Need new weatherstripping for French door

A quick learner from Chamblee, GA says:
Attached is a photo of current weatherstripping on hinge side. It has a kerf that slips into a slot. The bulb part is 3/4" across. The edge where the slot runs is 1/2" wide. I need a replacement piece for the opposite side (latch side) due to tears and deterioration.
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This resembles our 58-056, which also uses a kerf to install. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)