Need replacement Quick tilt coil assembly

A home owner from Palmyra, NJ says:

Hello, 

I'm not sure what you'd call this but it's the part that controls the window from sliding down and keeps it at a desired level. Has a strap that connected to the bottom go the window pane. This windows has them on both sides and both are broken. I hope I'm being clear. Hopefully you have a replacement part for this.

Thank You... Questions feel free to reach out. Rick

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0612.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0614.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0615.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0616.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see your pivot shoe and coils fully removed from the window to confirm the correct replacement. We've related a few videos on this page to help you through the process. Thank you!

Here are the updated photos. Please let me know if you need ant others. Thank You... Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0645.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0648.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0649.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0650.JPG
Profile picture of Casey

Your old pivot shoe has been discontinued but I believe our 15-180 will replace it. This shoe is compatible with the S190 coil springs and other related items on both product pages. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

Thank You. Would I need to purchase two coils? Both sides seem to be broken so would that mean 4 coils? Appreciate the assistance.

Thank You

Rick 

Profile picture of Casey

I see that the coil in your photo has 440 printed on it. If both sides of the window use two coils with the same 440 stamp, then you would need four of the S190-440 coil springs. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.