Need replacement balance and shoe

A handy person from Lancaster sc says:
The first pic is for a small window above kitchen sink. The sash metal frame measures 16 inches. The other pic of window metal sash measures 34 inches. The other pic I am providing is the shoe that the tilt window sits in and it holds onto the balance.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like an older version of our Series 795 channel balance. Look this part over and see if this could work. Keep in mind that this installs at the top with a screw tab, not a hook. I'm not sure what yours uses, but if it is a hook, then please let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)