Need replacement balances

A home owner from Frederick, MD says:
I need replacement balance for windows. I can not find part number on the existing parts and also don't know the window manufacturer.
What i do know is that it's a tilt type window.
I found "Series 795 Channel Balances" on your website but not sure if that's right fit. Also, can you tell me what measurements i should use for replacement balances.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
No, the Series 795 likely will not work. This balance very closely resembles our S850-36 (actual length 36.5") crossbow balance. The black bottom tee shoe looks like it is 1-1/4" wide, but double check just to be sure.
A home owner from Frederick, MD says:
Thank you Paul. Looks like this will fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)