Need replacement crank for casement window

A quick learner from Washington State says:
I can't find any manufacturer name on the windows in the house I moved into. I've included pictures of the label on the window and the existing crank.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We carry two types of folding handles like yours, the difference being the spline: our 39-205, with a standard 11/32" tooth spline, and the 39-224 with a 5/16" hex spline. Can you confirm which would be better?
A quick learner from Washington State says:
I have a hex-shaped spindle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! Is it 5/16" like the 39-224? If so, I think it's what you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)