Need replacement part for drawers

A home owner from Mesa, AZ says:
I bought a dresser I am repairing. The drawers have a guide down the center of each drawer on the bottom of the drawer that is missing on 2 of the drawers. I do not know the correct name for it, but it is wood with a groove in the middle. Do you sell these replacement parts. If so please email me the information.

Thanks for your help with this.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you're missing the drawer track. I'm not sure exactly what type you have, but you can always consider our 32-063 as a possible replacement. This is a very versatile and easy-to-install track that can be used on a wide variety of drawers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)