Need replacement roller for by pass closet doors

A home owner from San Clemente, California says:
I need some replacement roller hardware for my by pass closet doors. In reviewing your on line catalog, I didn't find the one that I need, but part number 23-011 is almost an exact match - However, the wheel on the one that I have is mounted on the opposite side.
Do you have have that product? If so, how much does it cost?

Regards -
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I've never seen a version of the 23-011 with the wheel reversed. You may want to consider a new track kit entirely. Check out our 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, and 23-503 and see if any of these could possibly work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)