Need replacement tube balances

A handy person from Doylestown, PA says:
Attached find photos of 5/8
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your balance I can see you have an older style. I'm not sure of the length, but It looks like a 23" tube. For this kind of old balance I recommend our S500-23 balance, but recheck the length of your sample just in case. The brackets are separate, so see our 17-007. You may also need a charging tool like our 75-005 to add tension to the balance.
A quick learner from Doylestown, PA says:

Unfortunately the existing tube fell apart and do not have an intact tube to measure without trying other windows. All are very brittle.

I would prefer to have a 2-hole version of the 17-007 bracket to match the existing piece-possible?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Would our 17-012 suffice? I have also used this with our Series 500 balance.

If you don't have a tube to measure, give me the width and height of the existing glass and we can try to come up with something.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)