What rollers go with 82-043 and 82-073 Tribeca hardware?

A home owner says:
I have a n Andersen Window gliding patio door. It is frenchwood model from 2005 with TriBeCa hardware. I'm purchasing the 82-043 latch and 82-073 reach out assembly. What rollers do I need? There are 2 spot on the bottom each side I can adjust with a Phillips.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hard to say, but I believe your roller could be the 81-128. Andersen changed over from the 81-018 to the 81-128 back in 1982. Take a look and compare it to yours. That is the only way to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)