Need several parts - Part One of Three

A handy person from Niceville, FL says:
Older Patio door with aluminum frame. Rollers are rusted and the screws supporting are rusted as well. roller appears to be stationary not tightening nor loosening to the rail. I would need two new rollers for bottom piece.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200422_120829.jpg
Part Two of Three

Need new lock assembly for door handle. The locking arm works intermittently. Looks like it is modular to the door handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200422_124621.jpg
Part Three of Three

The bumper pads are worn on the locking brace to the stationary door. need new bumper pads. Photos attached. Don't know if you can help here, but I need to ask!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for posting! I related a few rollers with the same style as yours but you'll need to carefully compare the dimensions on our product page to yours to see if one of them will work for you. As for the door lock, take a look at our 82-211 or 82-214. These are very similar latches to yours but, again, will depend on how the dimensions compare to your original. Lastly, the bumper. I'm honestly not sure what bumper you had originally but our 80-028 seems to be the most similar. Take a look and see if it could work for you. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)