Need some help in identifying proper window parts

A home owner from Virginia says:

Hello,

Some of my home windows has bad spiral balances so it is hard to open and close windows. Although I can measure the length and diameter of the spiral balance, I am unable to tell the color bushing/bearing (indicating sash weight). The weight of sash is 17.4 lbs.

I also need additional parts of which I have sent pictures. I will call to discuss this later today.

Thanks

Patel

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E6610.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E6611.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E6613.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E6614.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E6615.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Patel. Without knowing the diameter and length of your balance, I can't match that weight up to a stamp option. All of those elements are required for me to make a recommendation. That said, since you've already identified the product code you need, all you have to do is match that weight on the chart we show on the balance's store page.

The pivot bar appears to match our 26-326 while the tilt latches look like our 26-243 and 26-244. I don't know what the pivot shoe would be. In order to match that up, I need you to tell me its thickness and width.

A home owner from Virginia says:
Thank you for your reply. I have placed the order for 15 items yesterday. I cannot find a replacement part of piece of pvc 'glazing' (I dont know what it's called). The side-view picture of it I sent last time (https://www.swisco.com/images/pictures/2020/06/315563.jpg).

It snaps in above the glazing.

Please reply.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry for missing that part of your post. Unfortunately, we don't have anything like what you show here. It looks to be some kind of sash stop, though we don't have anything in this style. These can be difficult for us to supply since there are so many different possible designs. I think your best bet would be to contact the original manufacturer of the window for this part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)