Need something like 82-044 with holes for lock cylinder

A home owner says:
I need to replace the outdoor patio door handle that broke off. I ordered your 82-044 : Outside Pull Handle that I thought would work but it doesn't have the holes for the lock cylinder. Do you have a handle just like 82-044 but with the holes for the lock cylinder?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do have a key cylinder and housing available, the Swisco 82-309 Replacement Key Cylinder. You may be able to adapt your handle in order to install the key cylinder, and may be something you would want a professional (or someone who is familiar with this exercise) to help you with.

If you're not sure this key cylinder will work with your application, upload a few photos of your current handle so we can take a look and help you research possible options.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)