Need springloaded piece that holds window together in center MDC with state of Texas surrounded

A quick learner from Blanchard, Oklahoma says:
Looking for the vinyl part that goes in the center part of window that keeps double hinged windows shut. The sharp triangular piece has broken on several windows and I can't keep windows shut tightly. I will send pictures and they are almond in color.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 26-314 and see if this can work for you as a replacement.
A quick learner from Frisco, TX says:
I have the same part. Did the 26-314 work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)