Need the keeper

A home owner from Lombard, IL says:
I have what appears to be a sweep lock that works fine, but the keeper that attaches above it has broken. It is plastic, is L-shaped (profile) and measures 3.2 cm wide, 0.9 cm tall, 1.5 cm deep and has holes for mounting that are 2.4 cm apart.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like this keeper was made by the window manufacturer out of vinyl angle. I don't think we have an exact replacement, but you might be able to use our 70-145. You would just have to drill additional holes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)