Need this weather stripping

A quick learner from USA says:

I'm looking for weatherstripping similar to the attached photo. This is used at the horizontal joint between the upper/lower sash of a older double hung window.

Do you carry anything like this?

User submitted a photo of weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 58-170 weatherseal and let me know if this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)