Need to find a replacement casement sash

A distributor from Newport News, VA says:
the only identification we can find is what is stamped between the glass on the spacer: RR 98. We assume it was made in 1998. Sash measures: 26-1/2" wide x 42-3/8" tall.

Any idea who might have manufactured this wood/clad window?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure who made this window, unfortunately. That said, seeing as how it was made in 1998, chances are that the manufacturer already changed the design and a new sash won't fit in the master window frame. Why do you want to replace it? Is the glass foggy from age? If so, call your local glass shop for a glass replacement.
A distributor from Newport News says:
It isn't apparent from the picture, but the bottom rail is rotted. Thanks anyway.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again from your patience. I don't believe we can help you find a complete new sash. You would need to contact the contractor or supplier of the window to see if it is still available. In some cases, the manufacturer changes the design and it might need what they are making now.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)