Need to find this part for an old window.

A home owner from USA says:
I need to locate this piece for a window balance. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with this part. What is its function? Can we see an undamaged version? Could we also see what it looks like installed? Finally, please provide its measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)