Need to identify glazing

A home owner from Chicago says:

I have a few windows there the glazing has either warped or broken due to frequent opening and closing of the window.

I cannot identify the part, and would greatly appreciate your help to find a replacement option.

The house was built in 1996/1997. The height of the glazing is approx 1/4", and a width of approx 13/16th ". I only need four 3 foot lengths.

Attached are a couple of pics to help.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of window glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I don't know if we have this exact glazing, but you may want to see our 55-178. Many vinyl window companies use this. Do you think you can get it to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)