Need to replace Caradco Hand crank

A handy person from USA says:

I have two hand cranks that need replacing. The window is a Cradco. Both windows have the crank on the lower right hand side. I found some part numbers. One is 20755 and the other is 31538A. Can you help identify what I need?The windows were installed between the early to mid 1990's. Thanks

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Tom. Thanks for contacting us. We have a few operators that may match. Take a look at our 39-031 & 39-032, as well as our 39-155 & 39-156, and carefully compare their dimensions to your hardware. Which pair is a closer match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)