Need to replace Pella handles (L&R) with FOLDING handle

A quick learner from NYC says:
I think I need 39-403 and 39-404. Is that correct?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately, the 39-403 and 39-404 will not fit your older operator and window. We recommend the 39-313 and 39-314 covers and 39-109B.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)