Need to replace broken lock

A quick learner says:
We have Caradco casement windows which were installed in 2005. The handle on one of the locks broke off. Do you have a replacement part? Three pictures are attached to help identify the part, which is 3" high and 2 and 5/8" wide.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please see our 38-097 and 38-098 casement window locks and see if they are a match.
A home owner from Birmingham, AL says:
those 2 don't look like the broken one.
are there any others?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't think your exact model is made anymore. I also believe that the 32-098 and 32-097 are simply redesigned versions of what you have. However, you will have to carefully compare the dimensions we show to your own in order to know for sure.

I forgot to mention before, but you might also need a new keeper. See our 38-079, which works with the 32-098 and 32-097.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)