Need to replace broken roto plastic bracket

A home owner from Springfield VA. says:
I need to replace part # G2-OSCP-01 which it the plastic retainer that screws to the bottom outside window frame that has two screw holes that come through the window that the crank screws into from the inside that holds the crank in place
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could you be describing our 39-248? Check it out and let me know. If not, we will need some pictures so that we can confirm a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)