Need to replace crank for casement window

A quick learner from USA says:
See the attached photographs. I need to replace the hand crank for this style of casement window?

Sadly, the crank doesn't have brand name on it.

Please advise what crank unit would be a good replacement. Will I need any other parts to complete this repair?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1370.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1372.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1373.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1375.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Please take a look at our 39-089 and 39-090. Compare our dimensions to your original hardware and see if they match up for what you need.

Dimensions for 39-089
A quick learner says:
My original broken window dyad crank is 39-089 model. Can I use 39-187 instead since the only difference is zigzag shape, but a couple of dollars cheaper than 39-089.

Thank you,

David
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, David. 

I'm afraid you cant use the 39-187 if your original operator is the 39-089. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.