Need to replace these

A quick learner from Temecula CA says:
I need to order two parts like this. Ours are bent. I can't find it on website.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C62B7AD4-D03B-48AA-952B-129F40A25F67.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F8C1ADB6-7701-4096-B3B2-B087E7413102.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If you need to replace the track, I am afraid we have do not have  match. Instead I suggest you consider replacing your entire track system with our 32-063. See the video below for details. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)