Need to replace these under drawer slides

A quick learner from California says:
I need to replace these drawer slides. I have not been able to find this type of suspended slide. Can anyone help!

Thank you
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have this exact track. However, we may still be able to help. If you have the clearance on the side of the drawers, you could possibly install something like our 32-062 track kit. If not, then I would suggest using a bottom track kit like the 32-063.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)