Need tool to remove stud plate

A quick learner from USA says:
I would like removed stud plate which is in the in the bottom of the window, what's the tool to use thank you for the cooperation on this matter
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean when you mention your stud plate. That term could be used to describe a lot of different parts. Could you show me a picture of what you're working with?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)