Need various balance replacement hardware

A home owner from New Mexico says:
Good Morning,

I am looking for replacement parts for my windows. I believe that the windows are made by AMSCO.
The parts needed are

-Channel Balances (27" length on the metal section and 1/2" width). The channel balance has the number 2630 stamped in it
-Take-out clips
-and I think the last component is called a sash cam (see pic) and is approx 2 1/4" length and 5/8" width

I have attached a few photos for your review


User submitted photos of a window balance.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Tom. For the take out clip, check out our 16-002. As for the top sash guide, I think yours looks similar to our 18-008, but compare the two and see if you agree.

Now for the balance. I just need to know a bit more information about the bottom attachment. Please take a look at our 15-004 and 15-005 channel balance shoes, and note their depths. As you can see, they are 1-3/32" deep and 1" deep, respectively. Which one more closely matches your own bottom attachment?
A quick learner from albuquerque says:
both the take out clip and sash guide are a match. As for the channel balance shoe the depth is 1 3/32" Part # 15-004
Will I need to assemble the channel balance or does it come as a complete assembly. If assembly is required please provide part numbers for the rivets, rivet install tool and drill bit

Can't tell you how much I appreciate this support

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's my pleasure! Since you have the 15-004, I recommend our Series 385 channel balance. Does that look good to you?

All of our balances come pre-assembled.
A quick learner from albuquerque says:
Thanks for all your help. Placed an order today
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)