Need various parts to fix up a bureau

A friend from NJ, USA says:
Please see photos of the parts I'm looking for and let me know if you need any dimensions. It is for a 4-Drawer Chest, part of The Orchard Hills Collection, that was manufactured by Sauder.

Many Thanks,
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thank you for posting! I would be happy to help you replace this hardware. Start out by looking at our 32-091 corner brace, 32-333 drawer front bracket, 32-128 cabinet actuator, and 32-129 drawer actuator. Finally, for the drawer track, check out our selection of self-closing side-mounted tracks. Carefully compare this hardware to what you have and see how well they match up. Let me know if you have any more questions!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)