Need weatherstripping replacement

A quick learner says:
Hi,
Need weatherstripping for Milgard vinyl windows (probably installed 1999-2000).
Measured the width of the bottom strip, and it's 3/16". More difficult to measure
the height, but I'm guessing about 3/16" as well. It's grey colored, wool/pile..I guess.

Can you help with a few suggestions ?

Thanks,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named strip 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named strip2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named strip3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Our 58-002 is 3/16" x 3/16", but it only comes in white. To be honest, it's very likely that your wool pile size is a little more specific. My recommendation is to remove a sample of the original and get a more accurate measurement. There's no real trick to it, but if you have a pair of calipers, then they will make your life a lot easier. Otherwise you have to just measure it as carefully as humanly possible.

You can see our full selection here.

Dimensions for 58-002 white wool pile
Dimensions for 58-002 white wool pile

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.