Need window crank operator for Roto Casement

A quick learner from Newport Beach, CA says:
This window operator has died and emits metal shavings when you crank it rather than moving the window. It appears to be a Roto casement but I can't identify the model as it appears to have a big plastic interface to the crank rather than a spoked knob arrangement. Please identify what it is and I'll but one. I also need to know how to remove it as it only moves a tiny bit, not enough to access all the screws with appear to be the ones which need to be removed to swap it out.
A user submitted image of crank operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Your operator here looks somewhat similar to our 39-091 ROTO casement operator. Do you think that will work for you? Please let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)