Needs replacement window stops

A professional from Tampa, Florida says:

I am trying to find window stops like the one pictured. They are brown, made of vinyl (some type of vinyl or plastic), with two screw holes to attach to the inside of the frame. They can be installed anywhere along the frame to stop the sash from going up past any height you choose.

I appreciate your help finding these for me.

Len L.
A customer submitted image of a window stop.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Len. I don't believe we have these exact sash stops, but please check out our 26-387 Face Mount Single Action Vent Lock Kit. Do you think you can use this kit as a substitute?

Take a look at our tutorial video that shows how the 26-387 function. Let me know what you think!
A professional from Tampa, Florida says:

I appreciate you getting back to me regarding the window stops. My concern with the product you have recommended is that it seems that it gives the user the option of setting the stop or disengaging it. I'm looking for one that doesn't give the option (unless of course, someone were to unscrew it, so in our case security screws were used).

Thanks again for your reply,
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
In that case, do you think that maybe something like our 90-270 would be a better fit?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)