Nelson Silver Line Window Parts

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hi, please help me identify part name and part number I need based on pictures. The shoe is broken as you can see in one of the pics. Can that piece be replaced separately or must the entire balance be replaced? These are Silver Line windows built in 1998.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1122.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1123.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1135.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm very confident that we can supply your pivot shoe, but before I recommend anything I'd like to know how thick it is. That will allow us to find something that can fit in the same space. You may find it easier to measure if you remove it from the window first.

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hi and thank you, pics attached with measurement, looks like pivot shoe is 2 x 1.25 x .5 inches? I don't see any cutouts to remove shoes, do you recommend manual cut out or spreaders? Spreaders seem to be a big investment$$. Regarding the spiral balance if those need to be replaced is it just the length I need to know for replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1155.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1156.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1160.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1161.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1162.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! Since you're only doing one window, I wouldn't recommend the jamb spreaders. Our cutout method should suffice for your needs. Please refer to the video below for instructions. 

As for the pivot shoe itself, I recommend our 15-046. This matches your dimensions and will work despite its cosmetic differences.
Your  spiral balances may still be usable but if you did want to replace them then you'll need to get the diameter of the outer tube. There are only two options: the Series 900, with a 3/8" tube, and the Series 600, with a 9/16" tube.
A quick learner from MA says:
Regarding TILT LATCH PAIR Product Code: 26-393, do you sell just the left or the right individually?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that we don't. The 26-393 is only sold as a pair.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.