New Englander Sliding Window roller

A quick learner from USA says:
looking to replace this New Englander sliding window roller
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you show us some pictures of the roller? If possible, please remove it from the window beforehand. I will also need your dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)