No markings. It's connected to the string

A home owner from Michigan says:
It's the white part that is attached to the string and the plastic pole goes into it. It's supposed to stay on top of the rod but it is broke so now the rod slides through it.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the individual pieces of this balance cannot be replaced. Based on your damage, you will need a whole new balance. Now, there are a few different balances that could work, depending on your specific style, which I can't quite make out. You can see our possible matches here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)