Non-spring loaded Strike Plate

A quick learner from California says:
I see on your site for handles/locks that there is a non-spring loaded style strike plate that I am desperate to locate...mine broke and I have been unable to locate this part as standard supply houses only stock the newer spring-loaded style...this style sticks out too far to be used with my older screen door. I don't need the door handle/lock - can I purchase the strike plate alone as a replacement part?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hello, thank you for contacting us.

Please take a look at the Swisco 40-083 Strike.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)