Non tilt spiral tube balance

A home owner from Mississippi says:

Here are three pictures of the balance for my aluminum windows . 3/8 diameter tube , 29 in. Length (SPIRAL TYPE) . Can you send me part no. Price and available.

Thanks Dennis 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Dennis. We don't have this exact type of balance, as it's no longer made, but we have a combination of parts you may be able to use to replace it. See our Series 400 spiral balance, which also measures 3/8" in diameter, along with an end bracket like either our 17-031 or maybe even our 17-030. Now, it looks like the hole in your old bracket might be in a different position than the two I mentioned, but it's tough to say. Look them over and let me know what you think.

A home owner from Mississippi says:
Thanks Tom for getting back with me . As you can see I sent you more pictures of the spiral tube balance more detail , I hope . From what I can tell the 17-031 bracket # 14 will work As long as you can attach the bracket to the spiral rod to were it will not come off . Can you send me total price for 4 of these balance tubes with bottom bracket 17-031 attached and ready to install . Thanks Dennis. I?ll be looking for your reponse
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I'm afraid that the company that made your balance has gone out of business. We suggest an S400-29 spiral balance with a red tip with and a 11-031 balance bracket. Look this hardware over and let me know what you think.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.