Nontilt channel balance clip

A quick learner from Tallahassee, FL says:
I have a 351 series channel balance and I need 2 clips that hold top of channel to the window. What clips do I need part number ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're referring to the top sash guide. These pieces install on the top corners of the sash and keep the balance from shooting up in the frame. If so, I'm afraid I can't tell what you have based only on your balance Series. The Series 351 can work with many, many different kinds. I recommend looking through our top sash guide section and seeing if you can find a match here. Make sure to remove an undamaged guide from your sash to have on hand for reference. If you find a potential match, you will need to carefully compare your measurements to the ones we display.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)