Norandex HorzGlider Parts

A home owner from West Palm Beach says:
I'm looking for a cap to to cover the holes in the pics I sent you. Also I am in need of the rubber part of the window to keep the windows sealed. They are cracked and rotten and are letting water in when it rains.

Window is Norandex-
Window Type-Horz Glider
Production Series- 435/436, 437/438
Maximum test size-112x63 , 155x72
Test Glass- 1/8"&3/16
Product Control #- 96-0726.50, 96-0813.20, 96-0912.10
Design Pressure-60


User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Ricardo. I'm not totally sure but I believe the holes in the track could be for drainage, in the event that water should get into the track. Do you still have any of the original caps handy? We would need to see it to get some idea on what to recommend. I would also needs its dimensions.
A home owner from West Palm Beach says:
I have attached some photos that should help. I believe I need to replace the weatherstripping. Im not 100 percent sure what its called. But you may see in the pictures that they need replacement. I just need to know what to order if you could help.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying. That will depend largely on the size of and shape your seal. I'm afraid I cannot determine what you have with the seal still installed. I recommend looking through our weatherstripping section for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)