Norco Casement window vinyl glazing bead or weather stripping

A quick learner from California says:
This piece is from Norclad casing windows. Specs say exterior stop glazed with CPVC dual durometer glazing bead.
Weatherstripping says it is a flexible GELOY hinged leaf weather strip applied to all for sides of the sash with a thermal plastic rubber bulb applied to the full perimeter of the frame. I don't know if my piece is weather stripping or glazing bead.
I can send in my sample in addition to the picture but if you had an idea of what this is for replacement that would be greatly appreciated. i have about 10 windows to replace this on so i don't want to just guess.
Thank you!
User submitted a photo of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 55-170 to start and let me know if the dimensions match up. The shape appears very similar, so if they're the same size it may just work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)