Norco window parts

A professional from Lexington, KY says:


I'm looking for norco d-hung keepers and sash pins (see pics).

Keepers are recessed

Tilt pins have a screw and a nail that attach them and are triangular.



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6E91E0B6-8597-45B4-89C7-5B899A10D5AF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E1F97610-AA6F-4CCA-916D-4D40E5DCE236.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8601F87F-D130-4CF5-B78B-015F3B005FFB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F358AE1A-2041-4469-AC85-23465CFE75B4.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:


It looks like you need our 90-282 keeper. As far as your cam pivot, take a look at our 26-151 and 26-152 pivots. They look close to what you have, but the only way for us to be sure would be to see a picture of the pivot shoe that your pivot interacts with. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)