Not exactly what I need

A home owner from Connecticut says:
I need to replace broken rollers and I can't find a match. I am wondering if this is close enough and if it may work. The shape isn't exactly the same but maybe with a little flexibility...? Attached photo is what I currently have.
A home owner from Connecticut says:
Sorry for the trouble. I think I found exactly what I need with part #84-008M. Not sure how I missed it while scrolling down the page. Thanks for your quick attention!
User submitted a photo of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, this looks a lot like our 84-008M. If you need anything else, please let me know and I would be happy to help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)