Octagon shaped window hinges

A home owner from La Grange, IL says:
The window is on regular cabinet hinges on the top, and the hinges I am looking for push the window out to vent. The close back up and swing down to "lock" the window in place. Only Markings I can find say Wright
User submitted photos of a window hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please look at our 20-018 adjuster set. This could match up to the one you show in your photos. These are made by Stanley. I'm not sure if Wright products are still making them.
A home owner from La Grange, IL says:
Thank you! I think that will do it!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)