Old International glide and lock

A quick learner from usa says:
Hello ,
I am trying to repair a few old aluminum horizontal sliding windows. I believe the brand is "international"

I see the Roller assembly on your site
PN 87-196

What I can't find are these little gray glides that clipped to the top of the active panel frame . Due to the age many are broken or missing and the ones that were there were very brittle and broke when cleaning the windows. HELP ?

Also could use help locating the aluminum
Lock . I'm not sure of the technical name but this picture is of the top half of an assembly that is screwed into the bottom track of the window frame a few inches back of center to act as a secondary lock with the window open a few inches .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7780.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7778.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7779.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7782.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7749.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize either of the two parts you're looking to identify. This looks like a very old window, so there's a chance we don't have what you need. I'll certainly try my best, though.

For the plastic clip, can you go into more detail as to what its function is? Can you also show me what it looks like while installed?

For the lock, can you show me the whole thing together? I would also like to see this while installed.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.