Old Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Roller and Kitchen Cabinet Door Latch

A home owner from Erie, Pennsylvania says:
Hi, I am trying to find parts to repair my kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. I need to find replacement latches and rollers. I have enclosed the photos of each. The roller for the drawer has an outside diameter of 1/2 inch or 15mm. Do you have anything like these or know where I can find them? Thank you, Steve
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We have looked high and low for the drawer guide you have in your top picture, but never had any luck finding it. We suggest using a side mounted track like our 32-061, which comes in various lengths depending how long your drawer is. Could you use that as a substitute?

As for the roller catch, look at our 32-300 and see if you could use that as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)