Old casement window weatherstripping?

A home owner from Springfield, mo says:
Can you please help me identify the type of weatherstripping needed for my 28 year old casement windows? I'm having someone rebuild my windows, and I want to order the appropriate weather stripping, so I can cut down on air loss as much as possible.
I need the bottom stripping, and the stripping along side & top. Thank you for your assistance!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I have older wood casement windows at my house. What I used was our 58-055 on the wood stops and the 58-163 on the sashes. Take a look at some other types you might like better like our 55-170, 58-053 and 58-170.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)