Old existing sliding door hardware request

A quick learner from Guilford says:
I recently purchased some parts for an older sliding door that I need( 82-211 and 82-005). They were not the correct parts and need your help to tell me what I need. I
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:
Based on what I am seeing in your photo, it appears you may want to go with our 82-079 handle set. There is a chance you can use our 82-218 mortise lock. I can not say for sure because I can not really tell from the image nor do we have any measurements to base our recommendation on.
A quick learner from CT says:
I had previously e-mailed 5 photos. did you only receive 1? I'm reattaching 3 pics that were missing. Please let me know what else may be needed. 82-218 does look like it could work in this situation. Can you verify from these pics ?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, perfect. I'm afraid we didn't receive these pictures earlier. I think you could have either our 82-214 or 82-211, depending on size.
A quick learner from Guilford, CT says:
The door issue is now resolved. The door itself needed adjustment for the latch to properly function. I'll be using the original door handle parts.

This issue can be considered closed.

Thx,
Mike
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)