Old sliding window rollers needed

A home owner from Ohio says:
I am going to replace all (2 different types) of the rollers on my aluminum sliding windows. An exact replacement for the inside windows is your #87-006 of which I need 16 ea. The "storm window" rollers, of which I will need 24 ea., is exactly the same style with slightly different dimensions-1/2" dia. roller (instead of 9/16"); 7/16" tall (instead of 9/16"); 3/4" long (same as other one); 1/4" wide (same as other one). I can't find these ANYWHERE. Can someone help?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Swisco 87-006 Sliding Window Roller was used by Capitol Window Company on their Series 130 window. On their Series 600, they used the 87-006 on the Prime Window, and the 87-009 Window Roller with a flat roller on the storm panel. Capitol has since gone out of business.

If your uncertain about the replacement hardware, you can upload a few photos of your rollers so we can take a look. Be sure to include dimensions.
A home owner from Ohio says:
Thanks for the reply. I have attached a picture if this would help. Thanks again.
user uploaded photo of window roller
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your photos.

Unfortunately we were unable to locate a replacement roller measuring 7/16" in height with a 1/2" wheel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)