Old spiral balance

A home owner from USA says:
Do you have a replacement for this old spiral balance?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recommend our Series 500 spiral balance with a 17-033 bracket at the bottom. This may work as a substitute for your hardware. You also may want to consider our 75-004 balance charging tool.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)