Old storm window weatherstripping

A home owner from Denver says:
We are trying to find a replacement for the old weatherstripping or seals around our storm windows. They are probably windows from the late 1960s or early mid 1970s (although we really aren't sure).

I've attached a picture. The top of the T part of the channel measures 0.174" although it might have shrunk. The right side is kinked in the photo but that just happens to be this piece we cut off. Most is straight from one side to the other.

I hope this is enough information. I have seen your bubble type and it's close, but that will not quite work for our windows. I am wondering if you make this or if you know what it is called and where we might find it.

Thanks for you help!
A customer submitted photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting and submitting your picture, Kara!

Take a look at the 59-050 Replacement Window Screen Bug Flap.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)