Older window crank mechanism identification

A contractor from CT says:
Older window crank mechanism identification. I have come across an old butterfly or louvered type window that has a single center crank with two hexagon rods attached that open and close the window. I would like to know if there's any type of replacement or retrofit
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 662888D4-A044-47F5-AEE7-02D0B637C206.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5481D49A-A58B-4BE7-B519-385BC7771B89.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E388B8AC-E2DD-46A6-AC22-CC69ADA999DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 737EE2B0-2C5D-41DA-8EEC-9A799989F2CB.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we carry nothing quite like this in our catalog. Something like our 39-162 might work in a similar way, but I can't be certain it would work as a replacement for you. Look it over and see what you think. I apologize we can't be of more help and best of luck with your repairs. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)